Clinical Information Systems (CIS) Trainer
|Title:||Clinical Information Systems (CIS) Trainer|
In this role, individual will serve as a Technical Training Specialist. He/she shall utilize prior experience and expertise to provide Clinical Information Systems training such as one-on-one training, classroom instructor led training, virtual training, computer based training (CBT) and/or over the shoulder on-the-job training (OJT) methods in order to meet specific clinical user and Medical Treatment Facility (MTF) needs that ensure the ability to use the applications (CHCS, AHLTA, Essentris) to document patient care in support of patient care continuity.
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) government security clearance
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in an associated field (medical or computer training) and use of an Electronic Medical Records system preferred (as a user or trainer)
- 3-5 years’ experience with CHCS, AHLTA and/or ESSENTRIS desired
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide on-site Clinical Information Systems initial and sustainment training and support services for Air Force medical personnel.
- Conduct Computer-based distance learning sessions via Internet technologies with personnel from outlying sites.
- Provide training help desk support for all users within assigned region. Function as the in house CIS application(s) expert(e.g. AHLTA, ESSENTRIS etc…).
- Provide CIS and associated applications training on new functionality, new builds, and new modules of CIS.
- Perform a Training Needs Assessment on all newly assigned personnel to the MTF (Military Treatment Facilities) to determine what type and amount of CIS and associated application training is necessary.
- Provide training using government approved training materials and guidelines.
- Incorporate recommended user, clinic, and MTF business process re-engineering suggestions and recommendations.
- Provide change management assistance as necessary to facilitate user, clinic, and MTF as appropriate for patient care documentation and analysis of business processes.
- Proctor test/facilitate CIS Computer and/or Web Based Training events based upon requirements provided by the government and/or the MTF POC.
- Prepare reports on training statistics and collect data based on training activities as requested.
Professionals who take pride in their work and want to be appreciated for their efforts are encouraged to apply! In exchange for our staff members’ dedication and expertise, we are proud to offer a team environment and competitive compensation packages with an opportunity to establish rewarding careers. If you fit this description, take pride in your work and would like to be considered for this position, please apply online at https://tcmpcareers.applicantstack.com/x/openings. Feel free to give us a call at 703-822-8228 if you have any additional questions. We would love to hear from you!!
If you do not find interest in this opportunity but know of someone who may, we kindly ask that you refer the individual to TCMP by forwarding this job posting.
TCMP is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business with its corporate office located in the Washington DC Metropolitan area. TCMP provides worldwide support to the Department of Defense as well as Commercial clientele with staffing of qualified professionals in the fields of Information Security, Technology, Administrative and Health Care Services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Minorities/ Female/ Disabled/ Veteran (EOE/M/F/D/V).
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications