Registered Nurse - Emergency Room
|Title:||Registered Nurse - Emergency Room|
Description Required Qualifications:
- Have education as follows: Either (a), a bachelor’s degree in Nursing; or (b) a diploma graduate in Nursing; or an associate degree in Nursing from a National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) accredited program.
- Possess current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in Washington DC
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience working in the Emergency Department within the last 3 years
- BLS and ACLS required (must be from either AHA, ARC, ASHI or Military issued)
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- To be determined based upon client's need. The facility is operational 24-hours a day, 365 days per year. Shifts are scheduled 8.0 and 12.0 hours in length with an uncompensated .5-hour meal break.
- Working in a fast past environment.
- Charting on patients through a computerized charting system.
- Working closely with Physician delivering quality care to patients.
- Administering medication as prescribe by Physician.
- Working closely with respiratory team providing breathing treatment to patient having problem breathing.
- Must be able to triage patient that come through the Emergency Department.
- Must communicate well with patients and family members.
Professionals who take pride in their work and want to be appreciated for their efforts are encouraged to apply! In exchange for our staff members’ dedication and expertise, we are proud to offer a team environment and competitive compensation packages with an opportunity to establish rewarding careers. If you fit this description, take pride in your work and would like to be considered for this position, please apply online at https://tcmpcareers.applicantstack.com/x/openings. Feel free to give us a call at 703-822-8228 if you have any additional questions. We would love to hear from you!!
If you do not find interest in this opportunity but know of someone who may, we kindly ask that you refer the individual to TCMP by forwarding this job posting.
TCMP is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business with its corporate office located in the Washington DC Metropolitan area. TCMP provides worldwide support to the Department of Defense as well as Commercial clientele with staffing of qualified professionals in the fields of Information Security, Technology, Administrative and Health Care Services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications